What is PowerHouse SMART® (PHS)?
We are the Midwest’s only exclusive networking and education community in all areas of the luxury design, build and real estate industry. Our 11 years of successful practice comes from dedication to building long-term relationships leading to new business collaborations, referrals (give and get), education and knowledge sharing. We set out to make every member, a member for life. Whether you are looking for cutting edge education to incorporate in your operations or looking to increase your networking base, our members are comprised of the best of the best leaders in luxury home design and construction, premium commercial development and blue-chip real estate. PowerHouse SMART® is the organization to give you this and more.
What is the PHS Luxury Conference?
Our annual conference brings together the industry leaders, members and non-members, in a powerful proven platform. PowerHouse SMART® provides dynamic education, inspirational presentations and world-class networking, all infusing new business opportunities for members, guests, sponsors, speakers, venue hosts and Designs for Dignity (% of ticket sales benefactor 401 3c).
When and where will the conference take place?
Date: Wednesday, February 7th, 2018 Location: theMART, Chicago, Illinois Schedule:
- VIP Roundtable Lunch, Noon – 1:30 pm
- Conference – Keynote, Education Sessions One and Two, 1:15 pm – 5:30 pm
- Live Jazz Cocktail Networking Party, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
How much does the Luxury Conference cost?
Early-bird Tickets, per person:
- Luxury Conference with Live Jazz Cocktail Networking Party – $125*/$175* at the door
- Live Jazz Cocktail Networking Party Only – $75*/$120* at the door
(All ticket prices are subject to change)
Who will attend the Conference?
We will have 300 + luxury marketplace decision makers – CEO’s, COO’s, CMO’s, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers and Sales & Marketing Professionals from industries that include: luxury residential real estate, commercial real estate, architecture, interior design, building, development, general contracting, remodeling, technology/low voltage, landscape/outdoor living, high-end trade supplier resources, affiliated specialty craftsmen/firms and professional Realtors®, wealth managers, banking/lending, accounting, IT, PR, sales/marketing agencies, industry non-profits and media.
How will I benefit from the Conference?
You will have the opportunity to network before and after the conference with like-minded leaders who are open to sharing and building solid business relationships. Our keynote inspirational speaker and educational sessions will keep you motivated with information on the latest technology and business applications to incorporate in your company.
- Network within our niche luxury industry professionals… architects, contractors, developers, designers, remodelers, technology solutions, Realtors® and affiliated luxury trades, suppliers and specialty firms.
- Experience the new spotlighted brands in the industry…our sponsors often share their latest offerings to conference attendees, understanding this is the optimal time to release the newest, latest and greatest in the marketplace.
- Connect with Decision Makers… nearly 82% of our attendees are Midwest’s upper-level management including CEO’s, COO’s, CMO’s, Presidents, Principals and Vice Presidents, the decision makers and influencers of our industry.
- Maximize your Time… the conference is a business oriented ½ day of exclusive networking & education + fine food, cocktails and live jazz music.
- Expanded Impact with the new PHS Conference app… get additional exposure via social media platforms, website exposure, and press coverage of the event and after conference follow-up with fellow attendees.
What can I expect at the Conference?
- Networking directly with over 300+ luxury industry leaders, sharing and building trusted business relationships.
- Keynote Inspiration Speaker, Paul Boomsma, President, Luxury Portfolio International® and COO, LeadingRE, “Inspiration & Insight for Today’s Affluent Client”.
- Education Session One, “Get The Picture – How VR/BIM is Transforming Our Industry” created by MEB Architect + Colleagues, at Pella Crafted Luxury.
- Education Session Two, “Are You Ready for Marketing in 2020?” panel experts share the keys to successful marketing today and beyond at LuxeHome.
- An exclusive pre-conference VIP Roundtable Lunch, at GE‘s Monogram showroom, “Fireside Chat with Keynote Speaker Paul Boomsma”.
- Live Jazz Cocktail Networking Party, featuring Marshall’s Landings’ cocktails/chef appetizers and live music by the Toni Callahan Jazz Quartet.
Who were last year’s sponsors?
|GE Monogram||Pella Crafted Luxury|
|Rocco Fiore & Sons||Mammoth Distilling|
|Luxe Interiors + Design||Wells Street Design Bar|
|Hirsch Brick & Stone||Guaranteed Rate, Brian Jessen|
|Glenview Haus||Liberty Limestone Midwest|
|Fredman Design Group||Ultimate Stone|
|GRAFF||Culliton Quinn Landscape Architecture|
|Lutron||Tithof Tile & Marble|
|Stone Crafters||Chicago Luxury Beds|
|Karras Associates||NightLight, Inc.|
|Painting in Partnership||DME Elevators & Lifts|
|Land Serve Inc||Materials Marketing|
|Jill Buckner Photography||Impact Training Solutions|
|ILT Vignocchi Inc||Electronic Entry Systems Inc|
Why become a 2018 PHS Luxury Conference Sponsor?
Here are some of our Sponsorship Benefits (to name a few):
- Connect with Decision Makers: Nearly 82% of our attendees are Midwest’s upper-level management including CEO’s, COO’s, CMO’s, Presidents, Principals and Vice Presidents, the decision makers and influencers of our industry.
- The PHS Distinctive Difference: The Luxury Conference is the only event where attendees include a cross-section of Builders, Architects, Developers, Designers, Landscape Architects, Technology Specialists, Trades, Resource Suppliers, Realtors, Attorneys, Bankers, Mortgage Lenders, Wealth Managers, Estate Planners and professionals seeking collaboration.
- Targeted Market: This event is focused exclusively on the Midwest design, build, development, furnishing and real estate community, the who’s who in the luxury industry.
- Spotlight your Brand: Sponsoring our PowerHouse SMART® Luxury Conference, pairs you with our exclusive high-end community at a meaningful, positive experience to the exact people that matter most in your business—your customers.
- Maximize your Time: No booths! The conference hours are non-compete so sponsors attend sessions and connect directly with attendees in dedicated relationship building.
- Connect with the future leaders in our niche industry: Meet the up-and-comers that you’ll want to know. PHS has launched our Associate Board comprised of the next generation of top talent within our marketplace.
- Expanded Impact: Enjoy additional exposure via social media avenues, website exposure and press coverage of the event.
How do I become a sponsor?
There are a few different ways to become a Luxury Conference Sponsor. Please see our Sponsorships At-A-Glance, as sponsorships can be purchased directly on the Event Website. We are always available to discuss how to best position your firm within the PowerHouse SMART® Luxury Conference, ensuring you get the very most in benefits or to discuss an in-kind sponsorship, please contact Rebecca Pogonitz at Rebecca@gogogdesigngroup.com, Michael Norpell at email@example.com or Terry Tondelli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are the early-bird sponsors for the 2018 Luxury Conference?
We would love you have your join our sponsorship group. Our early-bird sponsors include:
Who are the Conference Co-Chairs and the PHS Advisory Board Members supporting this event?
CEO PowerHouse SMART®
Wendy Cohen, PowerHouse Advisors
Luxury Conference Co -Chairs
Rebecca Pogonitz – GOGO Design Group
Michael G. Norpell – Wall to Wall
Toni Callahan – Schmechtig Landscapes
PHS Advisory Board & Leaders
|Mark Benner – MEB Architects, PHS Advisory Board||Jarmila Singer - Sound Living, PHS Advisory Board|
|Dean MacMorris – Night Light Inc, PHS Advisory Board||Rebecca Pogonitz- GOGO design group, PHS Advisory Board|
|Michael Norpell – Norpies Wall to Wall, PHS Advisory Board||Catherine Schager – Catherine Schager Designs, PHS Advisory Board|
|Toni Callahan - Schmechtig Landscapes, PHS Advisory Board||Michael Menn – Michael Menn Ltd., PHS Advisory Board Emeritus|
|Karen Mandel – KDI Design, Inc, PHS Advisory Board Emeritus||Darrell Katz – Impact Training Solutions, PHS Advisory Board Emeritus|
|Susan Rossie – Fredman Design Group, PHS Advisory Board Emeritus||Joe Barrett – Barrett’s Technology Solutions, PHS Committee Chair|
|Terry Tondelli - PowerHouse SMART®, Business Development Director|
How do I get invited to attend the special VIP Roundtable Lunch?
The VIP Roundtable Lunch is for the conference sponsors only.
What is recommended attire for the conference?
The dress code for the Luxury Conference is business casual. Meeting room temperatures will vary, so wear layered clothing to ensure your personal comfort. We also recommend comfortable shoes. Coat and bag check will be available.
I attended last year’s Conference, what’s new this year?
We are introducing our brand new PHS Luxury Conference App. This new technology is designed to help us achieve the best results for you, our loyal sponsors and industry specific attendees to include ease of registration, check-in, along with before and after conference networking connection functions. Once you purchase your ticket you will be given the information for your free download.
New Luxury Conference Platforms:
- VIP Roundtable Lunch “Fireside Chat with Paul Boomsma” at GE’s Monogram Showroom. (Invitation through Sponsorship Packages Only, Pre-Conference)
- Keynote Inspirational Speaker, Paul Boomsma, President, Luxury Portfolio International® and COO, LeadingRE, “Inspirations & Today’s Affluent Client”.
- Gripping education sessions using today’s technology, presented by MEB Architects + Colleagues, “See how design visualization & VR/BIM is transforming our industry”, at Pella Crafted Luxury.
- Absolutely must-know marketing to grow your business, “Are you ready for Marketing in 2020?” panel experts share the keys to successful marketing today and beyond at LuxeHome.
- PHS Luxury Conference app – Award Winning Event App and Event Management Software will increase our attendees networking power with the ability to connect directly with others and even schedule private meet ups. All new Luxury Conference Sponsors’ Map offering Sponsor Profiles and more. This year our sponsors are ensured success results tracking!
2018 Speaker Line Up
Where do I park and other logistics?
There are two parking garages: MartParc Wells located at the corner of Wells Street/Kinzie Street and MartParc Orleans located at the corner of Hubbard Street/Orleans Street – just steps from the building. theMART CTA train station is located on the 2nd floor of the building with the Brown and Purple line trains offering connections to all other CTA train lines. The CTA Public Bus has more than 10 CTA bus stops located within blocks of theMART. If you street park we suggest you download Park Chicago to allow you to extend time/payment throughout the time you are at the Luxury Conference.
Words of Wisdom,
Wendy Cohen, CEO PowerHouse Smart®
We have set the stage, for you to connect, learn and grow. On behalf of the entire PowerHouse SMART® Membership Community, we look forward to welcoming you on February 7th to the 2018 Luxury Conference, and sharing our network with you to inspire growth, collaboration, education and knowledge sharing. Join us to meet and network with 300+ decision makers – CEO’s, Presidents, Vice President’s, Director’s and Manager’s, professionals in the luxury industry from architects, builders, designers, developers landscape architects, technology specialist, trade suppliers, real estate brokers, bankers/mortgage lenders and professional affiliates in the luxury real estate niche.
Jill Buckner, Jill Buckner Photo “Cannot tell you how thrilled I am to be a part of PowerHouse SMART®. Just want you to know how much I appreciate the time and thought and hard work you put into your business. I’ve been involved with various groups over the years…The crème of the crop, All over the US. Nothing compares to this. The relationships I’m building (even at this early time) are significant, warm and such high quality. I so appreciate the thought you put into your introductions. I talk about you behind your backs all the time…Thought I’d share my feelings with you.”
Darrell Katz, Impact training Solutions“Not only did this morning’s symposium have all the usual outstanding elements (comfortable environment, superb organization and top notch networking), your social networking presentation was especially on target, timely, informative, interesting and incredibly relevant to today’s business climate.”
Jarmila Singer, Sound Living “The teleconference last Friday was great. I learned a lot, took copious notes, and generally felt relieved to know that I’m in the same place as others in this regard. Thank you kindly for inviting me. I always grab a nugget of something useful at PowerHouse.”
Kristin Taghon, Kristin Taghon Interior Designs “Thanks so much for the wonderful event last night! I thought it was very informative, well-organized and fun! Perfect. I arrived home and opened our gift bag and really love my mug and corksicle. I really appreciate all you do and really am amazed by all the friendly and truly helpful people involved in PowerHouse SMART®.”
To become a Sponsor, please see our Sponsorships At-A-Glance or contact:
Luxury Conference Co-Chairs:
Toni Callahan, TCallahan@schmechtiglandscapes.com 847-274-2008
Rebecca Pogonitz, Rebecca@GOGOdesigngroup.com 847-337-0526
Michael Norpell, email@example.com 312-231-3973
PHS Business Development Director:
Terry Tondelli, Terry@PowerHouseAdvisors.com 630-673-5986