This is a fabulous opportunity to join an elite natural stone supplier in Costa Mesa, California as a sales design consultant!
We are seeking a talented candidate with education and experience in high-end sales in the design industry, with stone and tile. This is a challenging yet rewarding position that will allow you to share your talents in delivering expertise, providing stellar communications/services and highlighting your entrepreneurial spirit.
Overview, Sales Design Consultant Position:
Our Sales Design Consultants work closely with A+D professionals and their luxury industry clients in the selection and specification of luxury stone and tile materials for new construction and renovation projects.
Sales Design Consultant Position Responsibilities:
- Developing new trade business with outside sales efforts.
- Working with A+D professionals/clients on specifying selecting finish materials for new projects in their pipeline.
- Preparing estimates, proposals and final contract execution.
- Assist in reviewing design drawings and specifications to ensure a complete proposal package is transitioned to purchasing and receiving.
- Project Coordination ensuring smooth ordering, and material delivery.
- Project site visits to ensure clear communications for successful installations.
- Master communicator in sales and setting client’s expectations.
- Developing a keen understanding of our firm’s products while staying current on new products and technologies.
Skills for Success:
- Minimum of 3 years of successful work in a sales capacity in the residential and/or commercial industry.
- Design creativity with experience in high-end building materials.
- A thoughtful articulate, passionate, and compelling communicator.
- Experience in building trust-based relationships with customers.
- A team player who is highly motivated, energetic & driven to succeed in our industry.
- Organized with the ability to multi-task and manage time wisely.
- Minimum Associates Degree in related design, architecture or construction.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Preferred software exposure to AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Revit or similar.
Sales Design Consultant Benefits:
If you are looking to grow within a creative design environment where you can be a leader in delivering excellence in sales and customer service, this is a perfect career opportunity for you.
- Full-Time employee position
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Amazing work culture focused on design creativity
- Benefits Contribution toward Health Insurance
- Opportunities for personal growth & developmentEqual Opportunity Employer