What is PowerHouse SMART® (PHS)?
We are the Midwest’s only exclusive networking and education community in all areas of the luxury design, build and real estate industry. Our 11 years of successful practice comes from dedication to building long-term relationships leading to new business collaborations, referrals (give and get), education and knowledge sharing. We set out to make every member, a member for life. Whether you are looking for cutting edge education to incorporate in your operations or looking to increase your networking base, our members are comprised of the best of the best leaders in luxury home design and construction, premium commercial development and blue-chip real estate. PowerHouse SMART® is the organization to give you this and more.
What is the PHS Luxury Conference?
Our annual conference brings together the industry leaders, members and non-members, in a powerful proven platform. PowerHouse SMART® provides dynamic education, inspirational presentations and world-class networking, all infusing new business opportunities for members, guests, sponsors, speakers, venue hosts and Designs for Dignity (% of ticket sales benefactor 501c3 ).
When and where will the conference take place?
Date: Wednesday, February 6th, 2019 Location: theMART, Chicago, Illinois
8:30am – 9:30am VIP Breakfast (Sponsors/Speakers)
8:30am – 9:30am Registration & Breakfast Networking
9:30 – 10:00am PHS Opening Remarks
10:00 – 11:45am Keynote Inspirational Speaker
12:00 – 1:30pm One Magnificent Mart “Design Center” Lunch Pairings
1:00 – 1:45pm Afternoon Registration
2:00 – 3:30pm Break-out Speaker Sessions
4:00 – 5:30pm Break-out Speaker Sessions
5:30 – 6:30pm LuxeHome Pub Crawl
6:30 – 7:30pm Live Jazz Cocktail Networking Party
*Subject to Changes, Last Update 6/6/2018
Who will attend the Conference?
We will have 300 + luxury marketplace decision makers – CEO’s, COO’s, CMO’s, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Managers and Sales & Marketing Professionals from industries that include: luxury residential real estate, commercial real estate, architecture, interior design, building, development, general contracting, remodeling, technology/low voltage, landscape/outdoor living, high-end trade supplier resources, affiliated specialty craftsmen/firms and professional Realtors®, wealth managers, banking/lending, accounting, IT, PR, sales/marketing agencies, industry non-profits and media.
What can I expect at the Conference?
- Networking directly with over 300+ luxury industry leaders, sharing and building trusted business relationships.
- Live Jazz Cocktail Networking Party
How will I benefit by purchasing a ticket for the Conference?
You will have the opportunity to network before and after the conference with like-minded leaders who are open to sharing and building solid business relationships. Our keynote inspirational speaker and educational sessions will keep you motivated with information on the latest technology and business applications to incorporate in your company.
- Network within our niche luxury industry professionals… architects, contractors, developers, designers, remodelers, technology solutions, Realtors® and affiliated luxury trades, suppliers and specialty firms.
- Experience the new spotlighted brands in the industry…our sponsors often share their latest offerings to conference attendees, understanding this is the optimal time to release the newest, latest and greatest in the marketplace.
- Connect with Decision Makers… nearly 82% of our attendees are Midwest’s upper-level management including CEO’s, COO’s, CMO’s, Presidents, Principals and Vice Presidents, the decision makers and influencers of our industry.
- Maximize your Time… the conference is a business oriented day of exclusive networking & education + fine food, cocktails and live jazz music.
Why become a 2019 PHS Luxury Conference Sponsor?
Here are some of our Sponsorship Benefits (just to name a few):
*Creative opportunities available with higher level sponsors, including year-long marketing collaborations within PHS.
Our esteemed 300+ attendees are the hard-to-reach entrepreneur leaders in the luxury design, build and real estate industry.
Extensive pre-Conference brand exposure through PHS promotions (*based on sponsor level and sponsorship confirmation date):
- Maximize your Time: No booths!
- Sponsorship “inclusion” among elite brands in the luxury industry
- Sponsors attend sessions and connect directly with attendees (88% Decision Makers)
- Connect with next-generation industry leaders – PHS Associate Board Young Leaders
- Logo with link in PHS email campaigns (All Levels)
- Editorial inclusion in newsletters (All Levels)
- Blog editorial on PHS website (All Levels)
- Logo with link to your website from PHS website (All Levels)
- Logo with link to your website from Eventbrite (All Levels)
- Logo with link to your website from conference app (pre-& post-conference) assuming we have conference app?
- Facebook promotion for your company (All Levels)
- LinkedIn promotion for your company (All Levels)
- Twitter promotion for your company (All Levels)
- Instagram promotion for your company (All Levels)
- PHS post-conference photo distribution (website & social media) (All Levels)
- Video Marketing (video filmed at your location for Headline Sponsor)
- Logo on Luxe Interiors + Design print ad (Sponsor Level dependent & time-sensitive)
- Logo on Luxe Interiors + Design email campaign (Sponsor Level dependent & time-sensitive)
- Signage at the Luxury Conference (Sponsor Level dependent)
- Pre-conference attendee contacts (Sponsor Level dependent)
- Designation on conference app map (Sponsor Level dependent)
- Ticket(s) to Luxury Conference for face to face connections (Sponsor Level Dependent)
- Introduction at Conference opening (Sponsor Level dependent)
- Conference app upload of marketing materials, raffles, giveaways, coupons and company information (All Levels)
- Live-stream sponsor montage during Conference (Sponsor Level dependent)
- Conference app lead generation capture tool (All Levels)
- Conference app meeting scheduling tool (All Levels)
- Sponsor Participation in Pub Crawl (Sponsor Level Dependent)
- Sponsor introduction at Break-Out Groups (Sponsor Level Dependent)
- Ticket(s) to Live Jazz Networking Cocktail Party Sponsor Level Dependent)
- Ticket(s) to VIP Breakfast (Sponsor Level Dependent) (Janet Headliner 8 tickets, Platinum 4 tickets, Gold 2 ticket, Silver 1 ticket)
- Personal Access to Conference Speakers (Sponsor Level Dependent) at VIP Breakfast and Speaker/Sponsor Saloon
- Post-Conference Attendee Contact List (Sponsor Level Dependent) Only to Headline, Platinum and Gold if hosting during conference.
- Post-Conference hosting opportunities with PowerHouse SMART® Sponsor Level Dependent)
- Sponsor recognition at LC Welcome Sign (All Levels)
How do I become a sponsor?
There are a few different ways to become a Luxury Conference Sponsor. Sponsorships can be purchased via Eventbrite. We are always available to discuss how to best position your firm within the PowerHouse SMART® Luxury Conference, ensuring you get the very most in benefits or to discuss an in-kind sponsorship, please contact Rebecca Pogonitz at Rebecca@gogogdesigngroup.com, Michael Norpell at firstname.lastname@example.org or Wendy Cohen at email@example.com.
Who are the early-bird sponsors for the 2019 Luxury Conference?
We would love you have your join our sponsorship group. Our early-bird sponsors include:
Who has sponsored in the past?
|Cambria||Chicago Luxury Beds|
|Closet Works||Culliton Quinn Landscape Architecture|
|DME Elevators & Lifts||Electronic Entry Systems Inc|
|Fredman Design Group||Gaggenau Thermador Bosch|
|Guaranteed Rate, Brian Jessen||Hirsch Brick & Stone|
|Houzz||ILT Vignocchi Inc|
|Impact Training Solutions||Interior Design Magazine|
|Intralink Global||Jill Buckner Photography|
|Karras Associates||Land Serve Inc|
|Lefroy Brooks||Liberty Limestone Midwest|
|Luxe Interiors + Design||Luxury Portfolio International|
|Mammoth Distilling||Materials Marketing|
|MEB Architects||Monogram Design Center|
|New Style Cabinets||NightLight, Inc.|
|Oceanside Glass & Tile||Painting in Partnership|
|Pella Crafted Luxury||Power Construction|
|Precision Stone Designs||Rocco Fiore & Sons|
|Rockit Projects||Stone Crafters|
|Studio41||The Design Bar|
|Tithof Tile & Marbel||Ultimate Stone|
|Vesta of Hearth & Home|
How much does the Luxury Conference cost?
- Early Bird, on sale June 1st = $250
- Friends & Colleagues, on sale September 1st = $275
- Regular Tickets, on sale October 1st = $295
- Last Chance, on sale January 31, 2019 = $310
- Discount codes available for members on all tickets
- 1/2 day and Networking Party Only options available beginning 9/1/18
- All ticket prices subject to change without notice
Who are the Conference Co-Chairs and the PHS Advisory Board Members supporting this event?
CEO PowerHouse SMART®
Wendy Cohen, PowerHouse Advisors
Luxury Conference Co -Chairs
Rebecca Pogonitz – GOGO Design Group
Michael G. Norpell – Wall to Wall
Toni Callahan – Schmechtig Landscapes
PHS Advisory Board & Leaders
|Mark Benner – MEB Architects, PHS Advisory Board||Jarmila Singer - Sound Living, PHS Advisory Board|
|Dean MacMorris – Night Light Inc, PHS Advisory Board||Rebecca Pogonitz- GOGO design group, PHS Advisory Board|
|Michael Norpell – Norpies Wall to Wall, PHS Advisory Board||Catherine Schager – Catherine Schager Designs, PHS Advisory Board|
|Toni Callahan - Schmechtig Landscapes, PHS Advisory Board||Michael Menn – Michael Menn Ltd., PHS Advisory Board Emeritus|
|Joe Barrett –Barrett’s Technology Solutions, PHS Advisory Board||Darrell Katz – Impact Training Solutions, PHS Advisory Board Emeritus|
|Susan Rossie – Fredman Design Group, PHS Advisory Board Emeritus||Pete Lemcke - PHS Committee Chair|
What is recommended attire for the conference?
The dress code for the Luxury Conference is business casual. Meeting room temperatures will vary, so wear layered clothing to ensure your personal comfort. We also recommend comfortable shoes. Coat and bag check will be available.
I attended last year’s Conference, what’s new this year?
This year, the Luxury Conference will be a full day event.
New Luxury Conference Platforms:
Check back for details.
2019 Speaker Line Up
Check back soon.
Where do I park and other logistics?
There are two parking garages: MartParc Wells located at the corner of Wells Street/Kinzie Street and MartParc Orleans located at the corner of Hubbard Street/Orleans Street – just steps from the building. theMART CTA train station is located on the 2nd floor of the building with the Brown and Purple line trains offering connections to all other CTA train lines. The CTA Public Bus has more than 10 CTA bus stops located within blocks of theMART. If you street park we suggest you download Park Chicago to allow you to extend time/payment throughout the time you are at the Luxury Conference.
To become a Sponsor, please see our Sponsorship page or contact:
Luxury Conference Co-Chairs:
Toni Callahan, firstname.lastname@example.org 847-274-2008
Rebecca Pogonitz, rebecca@GOGOdesigngroup.com 847-337-0526
Michael Norpell, email@example.com 312-231-3973
Wendy Cohen, firstname.lastname@example.org 847-767-7077